Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 1stTimeMumma88 is now a Mummy!

Congrats, welcome Kailey

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Congrats to you and your DP

Another lovely lady gave me the idea of looking up my BA and oh my i forgot how many people congratulated me!! its so overwhelming and i have tears streaming down my face (happy tears)

Its 3 months ago tomorrow my beautiful baby girl was born. I still remember clearly the first time i saw her and my DP said he has NEVER seen me as happy as i was when i first saw her. It has been absolutely wonderful my time with Miss K so far we have only had a few rough moments but all in all she is a great baby and she makes me SO happy. She makes me cry (good and bad tears) and she makes me laugh so much. I just honestly cannot remember my life without her in it, i wasnt really living until i had her.

Again i want to say a BIG thank you for everybody who was there to support me, listen to my whinging and to answer my dumb questions and always reassuring me that everything was ok and insisting i see somebody when i wasn't sure about things. I hope to share my future pregnancies with this lovely community.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678