Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28 November 2007 - suse's baby is in the world

Congrats

congratulations Suse and Sebastian

Congratulations Suse and Sebastian,
    enjoy getting to know your son, I look forward to hearing how everything went .

WE'RE BAAAAAACK....

Arrived home today - OMG I have never known such pain & pleasure in equal amounts. Story of birth is, true to form, amusing and goes on for way too long. Will write it up properly soon-ish, once we finetune the art of breastfeeding a wriggly four limbed octopus.

Not-So-Little Man has a name - Euan Oscar, and he is currently out like a light looking adorable in his bouncer in the middle of the loungeroom floor, with the MP3 player underneath playing soothing dub (awww, my little boy) and dad passed out on the couch with one foot gently rocking him at any sign of a squawk.

It will be most likely be a different story at midnight when he will turn into demon child and scream his lungs out for most of the night as he has for the previous few nights. We just had cyclone Guba up here, now here comes cyclone Euan...

Thank you everyone for your congratulations and best wishes - it's really nice to be back!

congrats on the birth of your baby boy suse and sebastian!!!

cant wait o hear a name

I love the name!!! Glad your home and I hope he settle into a routine for you soonish..happy babymoon!

Oh, and I forgot to add:

Thank you to everybody for their encouragement and support through the pregnancy and the lead up to the labour - for keeping me sane, entertained and constantly educated!! I had a wonderful labour (not often that you'll hear that from someone after an emerg c/s but he wasn't coming out any other way) and it was thanks to a wonderful team of supportive midwives and professionals, my amazing partner and everybody here that I had the confidence to keep trying right up until there was no other option.

You guys are all amazing and I thank you for your part in my birth story (full details to come when I have a spare couple of hours...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12