Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chris & MeredithD's baby is here...

tiggy Guest

Congratulations Meredith and Chris!!!\WOW how amazing that must have been to birth your little Logan into the world breech. CONGRATS again

Congratulations Meredith & Chris...that's absolutely wonderful news. Welcome to the world little Logan...he is just adorable...xxxx
    Last edited by *Shan*; November 29th, 2006 at 09:56 AM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Meredith looked better than I did ROFL!!! I have been to 2 births in 3 days (and 3 in 2 weeks!) so I was soooo tired - as was Meredith, but she looked so amazing afterwards!!! What a champ
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Wow guys, Logans just gorgeous!! cant wait to meet him sat night... and see you again!!

Meredith,

I have tears streaming down my face and I am sobbing with absolute delight...

So many congratulations on the birth of your son Logan. Welcome to this world Logan! How very fortunate you are to have such a strong and dedicated mother.

After all you have been through Meredith to get to this day I can only imagine how elated you must be... :hugs: hugs: hugs:

congratulations on the birth of baby Logan!

Congratulations Meredith. You did a great job. Glad he arrived safely.

Well Done!!! What a fantastic team & what a fantastic result! Welcome Logan!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Congratulations...what an amazing job you did, you should be very proud of yourself.

Welcome to the world Logan.

YAY CONGRATULATIONS MEREDITH & CHRIS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BABY SON LOGAN, SO HAPPY THAT YOU GOT THE BIRTH YOU WANTED AND EVERYTHING WENT SO WELL FOR YOU, WELL DONE SWEETY!!!

Congratulations Meredith and Chris. A big warm welcome to Logan. It was great to see you all out the other night.

Well, our little Logan is 1 week old already - can't believe it really!!
    Thankyou all so much for all the good wishes and I especially want to thank everyone who has supported me through this pregnancy. Much of it was quite stressful and I am so glad to have found this site to help me through - look at the prze at the end!!!
    I will post a full account of Logan's birth story when I get some time (what's that says a first-time mum?!!!) but in short, it couldn't really have gone any better!
    I was in labour only about 12 hrs with only the last few being really difficult. I had the wonderful support of my dear DH, Kelly (bellybelly) , some excellent midwives at St Vincents and of course the legendary "vaginal" Lionel!!
    In the end, Logan's breech birth was fairly straightforward and there was never any doubt he would come out the "natural" exit. Lionel said it was a far better birth than many of his recent "head down" presentations. I had a lot of faith in the support of my "team" and a particular trust in Lionel that things would go safely. I am positive this helped immensely to get the ultimate outcome. Changing OB's was defnitely the best decision I ever made in the pregancy!!
    Logan came out happy and breathing with apgars of 9 and 10 and on the breast within 15mins so couldn't ask for much better!! I also felt great after the birth albeit a little tired and faint. I was up and showered within an hour or so and taking visitors that afternoon. Had I agreed to the c-section reccomened to me by most of the obstetric profession, I would still be semi- incapacitated now plus have put myself at risk for future pregnancies and deliveries, so I am just over the moon with how it all went. Just as I hoped for - no drugs and no surgery!

Logan is just grogeous of course. he is lucky enough to have a perfect head due to the breech delivery, just a fairly bruised little bottom! Paeditrician has checked him twice and thinks his hips are fine but having an ultrasound mid Jan just to be sure.
    Still trying to settle into life at home - I must admit it is very hard work! he is feeding very well alhough 2 hrly so my boobs are out almost constantly!!! Difficult to settle especially at night so we have had to resort to co-sleeping. Something I swore I would never do but heh, you gotta get some sleep!!!

Anyway, he has been very quiet in a Hug-a-Bub sling for almost 2hrs so expecting him tp str any second!
    Thankyou all once again!
    BTW - plenty of piccies of the little man on our website

congrats again hunny, he really is beautiful

Meredith, congratulations again on gorgeous little Logan. He is a real cutey. Sorry to hear that he's a bit unsettled.

kirsty Guest

Woohoo Meredith on the spectacular arrival of Logan aka bumpy, wishing you every happiness

Hi Meredith!!

Congratulations again on little Logan! It was great to meet you guys last week at dinner and you all looked fantastic. Logan just looked so little and gorgeous! Made me very clucky!

It certainly is heaps of work with a little bub. You sound like you're doing an amazing job!! I agree at this stage it's best to do whatever you need to to get a little sleep!

Chris & MeredithD congrats on the arrival of Logan
    What a super mum to have a drug free Breach birth. You are an inspiration

JamieR Guest

Cool

Hearty congrats folks !
    I love the name you have chosen, Thats one of my fav.
    Good luck !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123