Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Congratulations Fi!

Congratulations Fi on the arrival of your gorgeous little boy - the pics are beautiful!

Oh Fi, I have tears in my eyes for you, I really do. A huge congratulations to you and Shane and Jenna on the birth of wee Hamish. (I simply LOVE that name by the way!). It sounds like you had a fantastic birth experience.......so a massive well done to you. Legend. (Makes me want to do it all over again. Make sure you write a long juicy birth story for me, so I can live vicariously!)

Debbie Lee Guest

That's great that the fanny is all good, Fi I remember how much pain you were in last time (I didn't envy you and I thought that perhaps a caesar wasn't so bad if it meant I didn't have to worry about my hoo-haa, LOL). I'm just so thrilled that you had such an awesome birth experience this time round. It's great!

Melinda Guest

Great news that your dacks remain on for midwife checks now Fi! LOL

Sorry it's so late Fi but Congratulations!!!!

What a gorgeous little boy! Louis was born 5lb14 so not much in it!! I'm sure he'll fill out nice and quickly with mummys booby juice!

Congrats Fi, Shane & Jenna!!!!!! A big huggy welcome to Hamish from clan zola! :O)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345