Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: JUNIOR is HERE!!!

OMG Danni, Junior didn't want to wait.

Congratulations to the both of you, Danni and Dale and welcome to the world Mason

Yaaaay!!! How wonderful that you didn't have to wait. Mason is just lovely - all that hair!!!! xoxox

YAYE CONGRATULATIONS DAN & DALE!
    Bet you have yourself one handsome little man, there.
    Love his name, by the way...
    Cant wait to see him

OMG, I am SO behind on the news!

Congratulations Danni and Dale, how wonderful! And a huge welcome to little Mason Jack.

XXXX

OMG! You guys are the best!

Wow--- I cant believe all the support and well wishes from you all. It has been a BIG job to catch up on all the posts.

We came home last night, even though the hospital wanted us to stay another night. I wish I had have stayed now....the pain has increased!

Ill give you a quick run down:
    Dale and I went to coles at about 1pm and my waters broke just as I got in there! I couldn't believe how much water poured out...my pants were saturated, my feet were fully submerged and the floor was flooding!
    I started bawling my eyes out and couldnt breathe-- I couldnt believe it was all happening like this!

Poor Dale was trying to be calm but had no idea what to do...so he got a towel off the lady at Coles and it was BRIGHT pink! So now everyone was staring at me...

Anyway-- Mum rushed over and called an ambulance while Dale raced home to get my bags.

I went in the ambulance straight to the hospital and stopped crying...then i was laughing unctrollably ALL the way there! (30 minutes!)

I expected to wait ages to go into theatre, but they took me down within an hour..but was delayed due to an emergency. and next thing you know, we were PARENTS!

Junior was much smaller than we expected, and he also got stuck during the c/s. His head was wedged in very tight up under my sternum...so they had to make the incision bigger and 3 people had to yank him out literally. (very paingful)

He had very low apgar scores of 5 and 6, and was very stunned and not ready to be born yet, so he spent a few hours warming up and being looked after in special care. I got to meet him 7 hours after his birth, although Dale spent the whole afternoon with him.

Wow this is long already...

He had a horrible night last night and cried non stop. I guess it was just new surroundings but Dale and I got upset...

He has been sleeping all day today so fingers crossed.

Ok im wrecked...i will try and upload some pics onto his site

Thanks again for all your well wishes-- Mason, Dale and I feel so lucky to have shared this wonderful journey with you all

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow Danni! What an ordeal!
    Hehehe... guess we'll get more detail in the birth story??
    Hope Mason settles down a bit for you tonight.

You'd be cranky too if you were dragged outta bed & stuck in a new place... Dont let his upset night get to you both & feel down about it... It's normal & he will settle in soon, new surroundings, noises everything is scary for a wee little bubba!!!!

YAY cant wait to hold him on Sunday!

Awww Danni, he is just beautiful and so teeny tiny!

You must be so proud. Congratulations again.

Danni, he is gorgeous, and SOOO tiny. Can I put in an order for one the same size. All mine have been boofers

Congratulations Danni! He's adorable! Sorry to hear your first night home was a bit rough, but I'm sure you'll all settle in quickly

Danni, you lovely MUMMY - go to bed and stay there and hold darling little Mason all you want and have Dale bring you cups of tea and food.

cambodian woman stay in bed to recover for about 3 weeks and it is tradition for the MIL (can you beleive it) to meet all the new mums needs for that time. I did it with my last 2 - it is your right and Masons too. I can feel you worrying too much already - just do whatever you feel. Staring at a newborn all day is my favourite pastime and no one expects you to do anything else but eat, sleep, feed baby and recover.

I''m sending kisses and hugs to you all with Tracey on Sunday. Make sure she gives him back though!!!

Congratulations Danni! Beautiful name!

Fraser Guest

congratulations and wow Danni I can't believe how tiny he is! well done

um can I ask a question.... it may be annoying..... but I was looking at your Mason pics and well we have the same F&P aquarium and a very similar looking cot - how did you get the thing to attach to the side of the cot??

Congrats again Danni ... lucky your mum was there with you! Poor Dale ... my Trev would have been so panicking! Oh gosh, head under the sternum ...

*hugs* and he's got so much hair!

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

congratulations! Where's the pic? Did I miss it?

Click on the link in Danni's signature Danniella

Oh Danni, What a little spunk you have there!
    I'm so happy for you..

Nic

Congratulations Danni, Mason is just a gorgeous precious little thing xoxox

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast