Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Baby Born @ 27 Weeks..

OMG Rakka!! Welcome to the world Ronan, couldn't wait huh?!

Congrats to you Racs & good luck for the next few months with of hospital visits, I'm sure they will fly by & you're little man will be home before you know it.

mooshie Guest

oh wow rac

huge congratulations on the arrival of Ronan (love the name), sounds like he is a strong fighter, keep on growing little man so you can come home to your mum and dad.

my dh's cousin had twins at 27wks and you would never know it they are very healthy 6 1/2 yr olds.

gosh i am still in shock just seems like yesterday we were chatting on the ttc thread and now your a mum, wonderful news.

all the best

Ellibam Guest

Welcome to our world little ronan!!

Wow, what fantastic news. So quick and such a little fighter. My thoughts are with you in the next 2 months as he grows and developes.

Congratulations

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Welcome to the world Ronan - congraulations Rac's. I'm so proud of you, our first Due in June graduate!

I know that the next few months will be very hard for you to be apart from your beautiful boy, I hope that the time passes quickly and that he can be in your arms at home soon.

all my love and prays [-o<

CC

Congratulations Jules on the birth of Ronan... Glad he is going strong.... =D>

Rac...

Congratulations on the very early arrival of Ronan...

Welcome to the world tiny man... I am sure that in no time at all you will have put on lots of weight and are home with mum... What a fighter...

lots of love and wishes

Mel

Congratulations Racca!!
    Welcome to the world that you were so eager to see, Ronan

Nic

CONGRATULATIONS Rac, and welcome to tiny little Ronan!!!!

congrats rach on your tiny man he sounds like a real little fighter hope all gose well and hope your goin good too welcom to the world little ronan

Congratulations Rac and I hope the next two months go as smoothly as possible for you and your little one. With such a strong spirit he is going to be a great little person!

Look forward to getting to know you in the baby buddies thread!

sonsangel Guest

Wow, I found more info. I saw that Ronan had arrived 2 days ago, but I couldn't believe my eyes and was searching for more info about it. My eyes were closed or preggy brain has sunk in alot quicker this time.

Congratulations Rac and Dh and also welcome Ronan!

I'm so glad Ronan is breathing on his own, let's hope his strong spirit and willpower help him to come home with you by the 2mth mark. As for you, has it sunk in yet? I hope you're able to get as mush rest as you can for now, will be thinking of you guys.

mizzsocial Guest

Congrats on the birth of your son!!

Im so happy that he is breathing on his own.. what a stong little fella you have..!!

Keep us all updated.

Hi Racs, saw your post in the TTC thread and just wanted to come and congratulate you & DH on Ronan's birth. Good to hear he's breathing on he's own, how are you doing? Wishing you guys all the best

Congratulations on the birth of lil Ronan. He sounds as though he is doing remarkably well for one born so early! (Just to put it in context, it took Gussy four weeks before he could breath on his own without ventillation/cpap.) Tis a very scary time for you all. If you are like me, you will be experiencing so many mixed emotions. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers over the coming weeks. If you ever need to talk about what's happening with Ronan, please feel free to email me. xx

Congrats Rac!

Welcome little Ronan!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123