Thread: My Sister had her Baby :)

Default My Sister had her Baby :)

Well, maybe a few of you may remember my sister (user name Lovebourbon). She lost a bubba @14 weeks back in Nov 04.

Anyway She gave birth to her new baby this morning. Much to her surprise she had a little girl! She was fully convinced it was a boy. She didn't even have any names picked for a girl she was so sure it was a boy.
    ATM the name at the top of her list is Kiera Elizabeth. She was 7lb 3oz & 52cm long.

Congratulations to my big sister. Our little girls will get to grow up together!

Oh, Congrats to your sister FionaJill.

Congratulations to your sister!

How exciting having 2 cousins so close!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea13
    How exciting having 2 cousins so close!
    My sister held off telling people she was pg for a awhile because of some other gyno related probs & didn't want to risk telling people then m/c. So she told mum & then the next day I told mum I was pg. So she got a double whammy! LOL

The other thing is now we both have a heap (mostly me as I had all the stuff as I had the last baby) of BOYS clothes & NO girls!

I too remember her......

Congratulations to your sister on the birth of her baby girl.

Fiona Congrats on becoming an aunty & to your sister on the birth of her daughter.
    that will be so nice to have them grow up together!

I will let her know that som many do remember her. I think she found it hard to come back to the forum that gave her so much Support when she lost Serenity. But I think she will be moved that so many actually do remember her & send their congratulations onto her.

She has 1 son already, Joshua who is 3. And of course her :angel2: boy Serenity.

Last I heard she was being monitored for some bleeding, but I haven't been able to get through to anyone since about lunch time. But the little bubba was feeding like a champ at that time so thats good. Liz said she seem to be a natural born BF'der

Congrats to your sister Fiona....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Fiona
    congratulations - so happy to hear of the safe arrival your neice - lovebouron's precious little girl - love the names.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I remember her too Huge congrats to her and welcome to her little girl

Congrats to your sister FJ - and let her know that her baby name is GORGEOUS!