Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A very sad announcement from tashybabe.

I am so sorry for your loss

Tash I wish I could reach out and take the pain away from you and your DH. Instead I will pray that Leo sends his mummy and daddy strength, love and support to heal from having to say goodbye to their little boy far to soon. I am so sorry that Leo couldnt stay but just know that is is not goodbye forever...just for a little while...

Dance little Leo, show your mummy and daddy that the world will show its beauty once again and that they can get through this sad, dark time. You will be very much missed and loved by them and lots of others.
    Last edited by AliBaby; July 27th, 2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: fixing icon

So truly sorry for your loss

Oh how heartbreaking. I'm so very sorry.

Tashybabe, I am so so sorry to hear this news. Fly free little Leo xx

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Tashybabe, I'm so sorry you and your DH. My thoughts are with you at this time

Danni

Oh, little Leo. Of course he's beautiful. Could a gorgeous woman like you have produced anything less?

I'm so sorry that he couldn't stay, and I'm sure he knows that his mummy's love is bigger than this earth.

Thinking of you all.

Tashy, I am so very sorry your little man couldn't stay with you.
    I wish you and your family all the strength in the world to get you through this devastating time.
    RIP Leo

Tashybabe and DH - I am so very sorry you have had to experience this with the arrival of your beautiful little boy Leo. Unfortunately there are many here who have walked a similar path. Please let us support you in whatever way you need - now and in the future. My love, thoughts and prayers are with you

So so sorry for your loss xo

Tashybabe I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear this devastating news, my thoughts are with you and your DH x

Just wanting to send you all my love.

im so sorry to hear that. fly free little angel.

No words. Just a lot of support and hope that you have people around you to lean on in this devestating time. My thoughts will be with you.
    Last edited by PollyA; July 28th, 2010 at 02:09 AM.

Tashy I am absolutley heartbroken for you. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Take care of yourself.

smiles4u Guest

A beautiful boy with a beautiful name Leo James, fly free precious little one ... i'm so sorry Tash, my heart breaks for you !! xoxox

Thank you all for your kind and loving words. The BB community really is wonderful.

Some time soon Iíll try and write a birth story for our gorgeous son Leo James. I think it will help make it real. At the moment, we find it hard to believe this has really happened. Coming home yesterday and leaving our beautiful son behind was the worst day of our lives.

No one knows why it all went wrong. We hope to get some answers eventually. It seems despite his very strong heartbeat, which was monitored continuously, and the fact that I could feel him kicking as he made his way out with his little bum first, Leo could not breathe, even with the sustained efforts of a huge medical team. Most of the speculation so far has been about a congenital defect. All I know is Leo may have only lived for 18 minutes on earth, but heíll be with us forever.

We have the joy of having loved and cudded him close and the devastating grief of losing him. We have our memories, photos, prints of his long feet and hands, locks of his soft hair and an enormous love in our hearts for our little boy and for each other.

Thank you all again for your support.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast