Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After an image...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default After an image...

Does anyone have an image of a newborn baby, just after birth that they would like to offer as a graphic on the BB site? What I am after is an image of a baby on it's mothers chest or with its mother prior to being wrapped and all that stuff. Something that is undisturbed and not doing all the medical procedures - just a simple image of a content baby after birth. It can have mum in it but it will be a small image so may have to be cropped down a great deal and may not have mum in it. If you have one you would like to share please email me at [email protected] and I will inform the person who has the most suiable image. It's not a 'beauty' contest, but a 'feel' I am after. Thank-you in advance

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

oh bugger i have an image of Andrew cutting the cord and at the side of the image you can just seen an arm of ashton on my chest. I have an image of Ashton as he was being lifted to my chest but not on me.

Love

I only have ones where they have a blanket placed over them.

If they are on your chest with a blanket over them it might be okay Sherie...
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

OK, I have one of Erin that is the best of the three, but she is hardly a peaceful newborn LOL - her face is all screwed up and she was crying. I will send it through now.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Kelly I have one of Cooper on my chest, but he is crying???? I also have shots of him actually being born!!!!!

Oooooer @ one being born - I am actually updating the image for the birth section on the articles page - it's currently one of Kathryn's gorgeous piccies but I want to change the piccy from the bright lights, gloves and being de-mucused to something more to do with the birth or with mum. Hopefully one with mum smiling, or the actual birth if we can make it so it respects privacy.
    Kelly xx

I have a photo of Ashtons head crowning and then the one i mentioned previously as he is being lifted up from just being born, still all covered in blood and gunk LOL

Love

Just sent you one Kel, though its probably not what you're after?

I just sent you some as well

Trish has some after Tehya's waterbirth. I remember seeing her in the pool with her boobies flashing....

HEHE thanks Fi. But she is right Kelly, I have some very awesome pictures if I do say so.

If you'd like Kelly I can email some to you. Some are colour and others are black and white.

ETA, Aww thanks Shannon, I just pulled them out to have a look and they are so nice. Not the ones of me having afterpains though

hey trish show me the pics xoxoxoxox

Kelly, I have emailed you through a few now. And I do mean a few

Skye, you've already seen them hun, along with the dvd

Thanks all, I have stacks to choose from now so I will ask for no more Will let you know soon.
    Kelly xx

Hope I didn't sent too many in Kelly

Not sure if this is what you are after but... I have a picture of Jacob literally seconds old after being liften from my tummy after a c/s.. it is an awesome pic thanks to my DH... Just let me know if you are interested

Perhaps not for what I was asking for, but might be an idea for somewhere else - feel free to send it
    Kelly xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast