Thread: Baby Movements

Default Baby Movements

Did you find your babies movements increased or decreased during labour?

Decreased. Or at least I wasn't as aware of them as I was too distracted by other sensations etc...........

Although with Charlie after I vomited early on in labour, I can remember feeling him go a bit mad and energetic......I can remember in my befuddled state thinking I was going to throw HIM up, as my vomiting was so violent.

(Sorry, that is probably TMI......but I had gel inserted up my hoo-haa to get things going and I reacted badly to it by spewing for hours. Noice. Not.)

I'm not sure because the other sensations kind of distracted me IYKWIM but I do remember Yasin giving me a kick in the vagina on his way out :eek:

tan1979 Guest

I noticed a decrease in movements towards the end but your focus changes to the contractions and not much else so it's hard to say!

I didn't notice much movement either when I was in labour.

Hi,

I cant say i noticed either.

But i did notice in the early stages of labour with my son (at about the 3cm mark) he went absolutely haywire flipping and turning and wriggling, even the midwife was stunned at what my belly was doing. I think he was a bit distressed though.