oooh Rory! lovely news to wake up to.
I hope you have a fantastic birth.
oooh Rory! lovely news to wake up to.
I hope you have a fantastic birth.
Wow Rory, good luck hun. I hope you have a wonderful birth in the comfort of your own home. YAY!
Oh exciting!! Hope you have a beautiful home birth!!
woot, how exciting. Wishing you all the very best for the birth x
Ohh how exciting, good luck with it all.. YAY will be looking out for a BA...![]()
Oooooooooh exciting!!!
All the best!!
Very exciting!
Wishing for you a beautiful and peaceful homebirth.....
How exciting! All the best hun![]()
All the best Rory for an awsome home birth
Oohh. Super exciting!
All the best for the labour and birth!
xox
oohhhh! i have goosebumps of anticipation Rory!!
goodluck sweets! newborn cuddles are on the way! YAY!
Woohoo!!! So exciting!
Wishing you a great labour and birth and I will be stalking the BA thread for news![]()
How exciting
Can't wait to hear the BA, wishing you a wonderful labour and birth.
What an awesome first post to read for the day!! Good luck and wishing you a wonderful birth![]()
I had a feeling you would go a bit early. All the best hun.
I think this has happened - phew!
resealed leak...
Bookmarks