Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BellyBelly's Screening: The Business of Being Born - Post-Movie Discussion

Thats awful Kelly! Especially after everything you have done, and continue to do for the birthing industry. It will be awesome and everyone will benefit I'm sure. And I hope the gossipers get off their high horses and maybe put that negative energy into something better...

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Awww Kel, why do some people have to put a dampener on such an exciting event!

THANKYOU VERY MUCH for arranging to have the screening in Melbourne. I for one thank my lucky stars that I came across this forum!

Big hugs to you Kelly!

I have not heard these rumblings, thank goodness, and have only hope and best wishes for birthing women
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; November 13th, 2007 at 05:35 PM.

Oh for heavens sake... I'm sure the people making the movie are making money out of it too. That's not really the point though is it??

Kelly, pay no attention to that minority of whingers!

I have deposited the money for the ticket tonight (used my username as a reference).

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thanks ladies - onwards and upwards!!! Can't wait to show it all to you. Very excited!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Just announcing a second daytime screening due to popular request - one will now be held at 10.30am, with the second as organised. I will update the webpage to reflect this. If anyone wants to change over to the daytime screening please let me know ASAP!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

Looking forward to seeing the night screening Kell How do we get the actual ticket? or will our names be on a door list?

Yup names will be at the door, so great idea to come a little early. There will also be some stands/tables so you can get some info and chat to other local organisations and support groups.
    Kelly xx

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Kel, Will we get a confirmation email or something that we were successful in getting a ticket?

I'm glad it wasn't only my brain that wasn't sure about ticketing I can't wait to see it, I'm so excited!

Yep, a confirmation email would be great Seeing as though it's so popular.

If you have a special dietary request, let me know asap! I am currently working out some delicious food with the catering company and want to make sure I cater for all food requirements - i.e. anyone need gluten free or anything else? I will have vege stuff, thats just a given these days!!!
    Kelly xx

Okay I have two different flyers you can download and print if anyone can help spread the word... plenty of AM seats left so hopefully some mothers groups can come along

A4 Size
    A5 Size (you will need to cut the page in half to get 2 flyers)
    Kelly xx

So who's excited?!?! I know I am

What is everyone expecting at the moment? How do you think you will feel? How do you feel going into the movie? Hesitant? Receptive? Other?!
    Kelly xx

I feel jealous of everyone going, one of the down sides to living in the country.

I can't wait to see it after hearing so much about it recently. I am also looking forward to seeing some BB friends there. Should be a great night and provoke some interesting conversation afterwards.

Yes will be interesting discussions going on afterwards on BB!!!
    Kelly xx

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast