Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BellyBelly's Screening: The Business of Being Born - Post-Movie Discussion

I saw a screening at Avoca, I brought my husband along and he actually really enjoyed it too, he said he understands more now why I feel so strongly about having a drug free birth.
    The way they described the effect of the pain relief drugs and the pit on the baby was great, really cemented in the fact that although the mother may not be feeling pain with an epidural the baby is still being subjected to contractions leading to fetal distress and the cascade of intervention.
    I'm recommending this film to all my friends TTC! Does anyone know if it will be released in the cinemas, or will it go straight to DVD?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

It's on AGAIN!! See my sig
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

LisaQ Guest

Default The Business of Being Born in Sydney

Hi everyone,
    I know of two screenings coming up in Sydney on 20th of Feb.
    If you are interested you can contact Natasha - [email][email protected][/email]

I think every woman should see this doco, it is very important from a women's rights perspective as well as for birth advocates,

hope to see you all there,

Lisa

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Screening at 7.30 pm, 29th Feb 2008 at Weston Creek Community Centre, Parkinson Street, Weston. Light refreshments included. Following is a Q & A session with a panel of invited guests. All proceeds to ACT Maternity Coalition for improving maternity care. For further information, please call Rachel on (02) 6292 1194.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456