Thread: Bring it on ....NOW!

Unhappy Bring it on ....NOW!

I am soooo over being pregnant and cant stand the aches and pains no more.

What are some methods people have used...and WORKED to bring on labour early or in general????

Sex isnt working thats for sure.....maybe our bub is just stubborn and isnt ready to come out. But im more then ready now.

The lower stomach pains, groin aches (not being able to walk, sit or turn over in bed is beginnning to be a joke), and everything rolled into one is getting to me. Constantly cry because i feel i can cope no longer.

I hate to say it Kim but you still have roughly 5 weeks to go hun. The earliest without bub being classed at prem is another 2 weeks.

I have no miracle solution to bring on labour, but you may want to start using Evening Primrose Oil capsules both orally and internally to get your cervix prepared, also starting on some raspberry leaf tea.

Like Trish said there isn't much you can do. Have a look at the main site at the Natural Induction Methods & see if you can do much ahead of time. You may not want to get too involved yet either because you do have a few more weeks to help bubs fully develop yet. I started most of the natural induction methods around 38 weeks and unfortunately no labour yet. Heaps of pre-labour but thats about all I just read that 75% of pregnancies go over the EDD, so the best thing to do is get your mind prepared for that, so its not as stressful when you hit the magic date (which for me is today).

I know it's hard hun, I have been so over my pregnancy since I was 30 weeks, but bub does need to stay in a bit longer. Like Trish said, try drinking raspberry leaf tea or taking raspberry leaf tablets (you can get them at the chemist) and EPO. These might help but bubba will only come when he/she is ready. Frustrating I know, but they have their own agenda.

Kimbaz - there is ages to go yet!!! We can do it!
    I would suggest you find a good pregnancy massuese or visit an osteopath or something similar to help with the aches and pains.
    I think I will be seeing mine once a week for the next 7 weeks, but at $50/week, its cheaper than listen to me complain constantly

Oh Kim, you poor thing, i can only imagine what you are going through at this stage but you need to hang in there. I know it's getting to you and seems never ending but you've done so well for 8 months, just need to hang in there for 1 more month then your little baby will meet you fully developed and ready to drink. Hang in there, you can do it especially with Craig's support. xx