hehe funny - i hadn't actually though of it until just before i had DS#1 and although i did my bikini line and didn't do anywhere else - dh tried a subtle comment about the length and TBH it was about 5" long (im sure you all wanted to now that!!) anyway i couldn't se eit by that point so he offered to trim it for me and then made me almost bald! Looked like i'd been attacked by a lawn mower according to my mirror. Didn't really care when i was in hossy though - i ended up having a c/s so

It was bad enough getting a trim (shave) for my c section, not only did I have the itch of my wound healing I had my itchy fanny too
btdt! and also the regrowing hairs went abit funny around the scar.

Plus, I think the greenie could prosecute me for deforestation if I did get rid of it all the time
LMAO!

Julie x