Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny story about my sister's friend...

Default Funny story about my sister's friend...

No names though!!!

My sister & hubby attendeed natenatal classes & made great friends (still to this day) with one particular couple!

They catch up after babies are born first babies for both, they start talking about labour, birtn etc...
    The boys are a bit tipsy & start getting kind of graphioc then the friends DH burst out laughing & says Please****, (to his wife), can I tell them?"

Eventually he starts to tell them how when she was in labour she starts yelling at the top of her lungs grabbing the nurse by the throat..."Noone ever told me out comes outta your a*se!, It's coming outta my F*ing A*se! Oh my God my A*se is tearing, make it stop, It's coming outta my a*se" Then let's go of nurse who is now turning blue & the nurse tries hard to explain it just pressure on your bowels etc, with a slight smirk (so she believes) telling her it cannot come out of her bottom!
    Her DH at this stage is buckled over in fit's of laughter trying to tell her, they have watched the videos & read books & love it can't come out of your bum, no matter what!
    Next contraction comes & she procedes to start the same screaming again, about it coming out of her butt!!!

This went on until her son was born, she has never been so embarassed in all her life & the DH reckons the people in the nexst birthing room, were in fit's of laughter!!!! #-o

I can't help but think of the story each time we see them.... It's just too funny! =D>

LMAO Tracey !! What a classic story and I bet the DH loves telling it too.

Love

That is just too embarrassing! :smt043

I have to say that is absolutely HILARIOUS! Poor thing, but soooooo funny!

*hugs*
    Cailin

That is SO funny........

That is very funny...... Good to get a LOL out of me this morning!
    I just hope thats not me in a few weeks time 8-[
    Fi

That is so funny.

Take Care

Deeanne

lol how embarrasing

take care
    Lesley

ROFLMAO!!! OMG, that is a CLASSIC!!! :smt043

Melody Guest

What a classic!

It reminds me of my girlfriend who, having her first, was told that the baby was crowning & asked the doctor "Does it have hair?" & when the doctor replied yes she screamed "Well good! Grab hold & rip the f***er out then!"

To this day she blushes when i mention it.... LMAO! #-o She swears there is a certain point in labour where you lose all sense of reason & logic.... your sisters friend confirms this perfectly

ROTFLMHO

I want to video next birth but now I'm not so sure.

My Mum & sister did prior apologies to the midwife about my proabablility of screaming filthy words at her etc & not coping well at all & literally abusing everyone in sight!!!

Yet, I simply breathed (in a mooing type fashion & can see & hear it on my video) through each contraction & the nurse giggled & said you can make noise but I must say I was so focused & listening to what my body was doing I felt this was my way of coping...

When the head was crowning I said "OOOH ****!" but quietly ina whis[per like to myself, that's when my sister got the hot pad of water....
    Then the nurse grabbed my hand to feel the head & I realised my little hole was now swollen & tretched beyond recognition & freaked & drew my hand back so damn quickly! Soon after I was instructed one more push & she was out!!! I can still remember not noticing what was going on around me I was so focused & only concerned with what my body was saying & doing...
    I hope I can be as calm & focused with this one...

God I hope I don't become some crazed maniac !!!!! #-o

PMSL!!! - thanks for bumping it Shannon - more ppl should get to see this

ROFL that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. :smt043

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OMG hahahahahahaha that poor nurse, I got visions of her turning blue, the poor thing

I am bumping this very old post because it is absolutely hillarious!!!!

Thank you so so much for bumping this. I havent laughed until I cried in a very loooong time!

Just hilarious i am in tears!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast