Thread: is it gettin closer

Red face is it gettin closer

well tomorrow is my due date and iv been getting alot of b/h last night from 5pm i got one an hour tonight iv been getting then 2 an hour dose this mean i might be in labour soon i hope so iv got til the 13th of july to have him naturally or ill be having a c/section which im praying not to have can anyone help me

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Why do you have to have a caesar on the 13th? A full term pregnancy is anything from 38-42 weeks. If the caesar or an induction is only being done because you are past your due date and no health issues are present, you can tell him/her you want more time.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

im to have a c/section as im a trial of scar and she dosent want me to go past 41 weeks

Good luck, sending you truckloads of *labour vibes*

thanks kazz30 i need them lol......

sounds like it might be under way! Good luck!

Good luck, sending more labour vibes your way.

Love

bizar-
    i too have been getting b/h all the time, for over a week, on monday night went into hospital with them 5 mins apart and was 1cm dilated and still nothing. I too am trying for a VBAC and my ob will let me go to about 41 1/2 weeks. Since yesterday i have been getting back pain too.

kmh im to trying for vbac and have to next thursday to give birth and since last night nothing much has happened hope it happens for us both soon

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Doctors all have their own protocols for VBAC attempts - some will want a baby by 38 weeks anything up to 41 weeks, the very few will let you go in your own time.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.