Thread: Getting really tired just before your due date??

Default Getting really tired just before your due date??

I don't remember being so very tired before James was born, but today have been at the point where I just want to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Obviously my body is telling me to rest up before Ramlet arrives.

Has anyone experienced this and given birth shortly after or otherwise? I'm living in the vain hope that Ramlet will arrive very soon...I can't wait until the 9th January OR after!!

I was dreadfully tired in the last few weeks leading up to Lucy's birth, I think its definately your body saying slow down and rest as much as you can now, I also think that with having other children to look after it makes you even more tired, there is not alot of time when you can just sit and do nothing at all you are always getting this or that or checking on them etc so that also takes it out of you but with a first you dont ahve to worry about any of that.

I dont know if it has anything to do with the baby coming soon, hey maybe I am writting this and you are off having your bubba now LOL, wont be long till you have your baby in your arms take as much rest as you can get.

take care

Thanks for the response Amy...Ramlet still has not left the building.