I just want to add that I'm so happy you're so well supported. I think if I'd had a midwife tell me at 42 weeks that I could be induced or wait with increased monitoring, i would have gone with the latter option. But I was just told what had to happen. I don't blame the OB, it was my choice, but a different carer could have made all the difference, kwim? Anyway, that's why I'm not with the OB this time