Thread: Grab Your Copy of The Pink Kit!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs up Grab Your Copy of The Pink Kit!!!

BellyBelly is now an affiliate of the Pink Kit.

The Pink Kit Package gives you the comprehensive Pink Kit childbirth preparation resources for your own personal use. Included in The Package are:

The Pink Kit: Essential Preparations for your birthing body:

The Pink Kit includes a child birth video, child birth book and child birth audio portion and is the foundation of The Pink Kit Method for birthing betterŪ. The Pink Kit childbirth video is divided into 20 minute easy-to-learn lessons. In the child birth video you will learn about your birthing body and how to keep relaxed and open in labour and delivery. The child birth book in The Pink Kit is interactive with the child birth video as well as giving you:

• vital belly toning exercises
    • a simple, effective cardio-vascular exercise you can do with your other young children
    • a section for dads
    • learning how to over-ride the ‘I can’t do this’ voice in labour.
    • And so much more.

The child birth audio portion of The Pink Kit and teaches you how to prepare your birth canal for giving birth.

Managing Skills: (Child birth book PDF on CD)

Along with child birth preparation skills, expectant parents need to know how to apply their skills in labour and delivery. Pregnant women giving birth and their birth partner need to work together as a child birth team. Managing Skills child birth CD PDF book is divided into 6 easy-to-understand lessons. Doctors, obstetricians and midwives always compliment mothers and fathers who work well as a childbirth team. WOW your doctor or midwife.

The Companion Guide: (Child birth book PDF on CD)

Many pregnant women and fathers to be asked CKT for a step-by-step child birth book which gave written instructions to the birth preparation exercises in The Pink Kit child birth video. The Companion Guide is divided into 8 separate lessons. The Companion Guide also introduces:

Three NEW vital pregnancy and child birth exercises:

• Kates’ Cat - keeping your sacrum mobile as well as reducing the dreaded ‘back labour’.
    • Thai Massage - relaxing your lower belly so your baby can ‘engage’ in your pelvis.
    • The Letting Down Relaxation - how to bring your baby into your birth canal in ‘transition’.

Two NEW important child birth concepts are also introduced:

• The Birth and Coach Role - separate jobs for both of the labouring woman and her birth coach.
    • Common Language - Don’t waste your time with words like ‘relax’. Learn exactly ‘where’ a labouring woman needs to relax and how to tell her so she does.

Click to order your copy of the Pink Kit from BellyBelly
    Last edited by BellyBelly; July 22nd, 2007 at 02:57 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

If you have purchased / used the Pink Kit, please feel free to post your thoughts and experiences here
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Kelly, do you know if there is anywhere in Australia to purchase? I think it looks great.

Also, I'm having a friend as a support person, do you think it's worth getting the package instead of just the video & booklet?

Definitely worth getting the kit, I have the kit and couldn't imagine taking anything out.

Angel used the Pink Kit, you can ask her any questions when she gets back
    Last edited by BellyBelly; July 22nd, 2007 at 02:58 PM.
    Kelly xx

I missed this post earlier...

I've just ordered. It said it should be posted within 48 hours! Yippee!! Can't wait!

Claire Guest

I haven't got the pink kit but I'm going too buy it soon....

Can anyone who has this share their experiences of it (even if you haven't given birth yet)

Did it really teach you things you didn't know, do you think/did it help during labour etc?

If you had a doula did you find it was necessary or did they provide the support you needed etc??

Just wanted to know peoples opinions of it!

Yael, I found it helpful, especially the directed breathing. I also started doing the pelvic clock stuff the week before I went into labour to try to help things get going. Had my labour been longer I probably would have used more out of it, but there just wasn't time LOL! Probably one of the best things about it was just knowing that I had the knowledge & skills that would help me get through labour.

Would anyone have a pre-loved copy of The Pink Kit they'd like to sell?

Kelly, quick question.....

Would it be a good idea to order one early in the pregnancy or when would you reccomend?

I think it's 26 weeks when they suggest you start Sarah, but some of it you could do now / sooner for sure, then you are well familiar with it later. I find the mapping of the pelvis to be fascinating, learning which of the four main structures you have. Don't try and do it all at once at the last minute! Its too much to take in. There is an additional VBAC component but I haven't seen it yet, would be interesting.
    Kelly xx

As per my August newsletter:

Here's what I received a couple of days ago about the Pink Kit:

"Seriously BellyBelly is such a great site - so many valuable resources. Thanks to the information on your site about The Pink Kit - I brought a copy and after studying it I'm not at all concerned about naturally delivering my expected big baby (4 kgs) or my pelvis shape/size or the position of the baby. I know how to help myself in any of these given situations... there was so much we didn't know about the birth process - ie: posterior babies mean longer labours, labouring on your back doesn't help a posterior baby, that breaking the waters makes it harder for the baby to turn.... you know those sort of things that can make all the difference." -- Johanne
    Kelly xx

I've ordered this, and looking forward to it! Sorry Kelly, I would have got it through you if it was the only thing I was getting.. but I got another dvd & some books too for Tallon about the baby coming! Can't wait for it all to arrive

I especially want the pink kit for the breathing bit. I don't think I was breathing very efficiently during my labour - it ended up hurting to breathe! It got me through the first stage of labour very effectively tho.. so I'm looking forward to improving it.