Thread: haemoroids and nearly due

Default haemoroids and nearly due

Well I have a friend who is nearly due, maybe in 3 weeks & she has no access to the computer. She has hemroids a couple maybe 5 & wanted to know if when in labour if they will burst. If any of you guys have an answer that will be great. Sorry about the question.

Take Care Katie O

I am not sure, but after giving birth (3 weeks ago) I developed a few haemoroids......so I think all that activity and pressure in that region probably agitates things a bit?

Get her to ask her Dr at her next check? If she is due in 3 weeks she is most likely seeing a midwife or Dr weekly at this stage, so get to her ask them......they have seen literally everything before, so I am sure they'll be able to give her an honest answer and some possible treatment options?

Thank you for the advice Lucy. I shall pass it onto her. She went to ante-natal last night & I told her to ask them there but she was too embarrased. I think if she could have this baby without taking of her undies she would!!!!!!! This is her first. Also Congratulations on the birth of Olivia!! I went to your link to take a look @ the pics. She is beautiful!!

Thanks again
    Take Care
    Katie O

Tell your friend that I was totally horrified at the thought of spreading my legs to give birth and was terrified at the rumour that most women do a bit of a poo when pushing.......I was horrified that I might do that. BUT, when it comes down to it, I really did not care at all!