Thread: Help- maybe Alan

Default Help- maybe Alan

Don't know if I am in the right spot or not.
    Ok, so last week i was in hospital for extreme dehydrotation from vomiting. I had a cyst that burst. Whilst I was in there I lost my mucuc plug, and yes I showed the midwives and they confirmed it. Was a little worried as I still have so far to go.
    Then me and hubby noticed how big down stairs was, but it dosen't only look swolen it kinda looks like its widening, if you know what I mean. Is this still the extra volume of blood down there???
    Now down there feels weird, kinda like a tingle but not a pins and needles tingle. I have been to the toilet to use my bowels 3 times already today, could this just be from that?? I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and will check with again about it all but I really don't want to go back to the hospital, so was after some advise.

sorry cant help you just want to wish you some luck. plus this will push you to the 1st page again...

Sorry can't help you. I hope someone can help you soon.

Does your hospital or carer have a phone number you can call for advice? It's probably nothing, but I would be phoning in just for their opinion. This is not something you want to ignore if it does turn into a more serious situation.

a lot of bowel movement can mean early labour...

i'd get it checked out asap considering you're only 23 weeks

Hi Rach
    Swelling down there is quite common. It can happen at anytime after the first trimester. The tingeling sensation is caused by the swelling as is the widening.
    Using your bowels more often than you normally do, can be caused by a number of things including anxiety/fear. And as you have had a bit of a scare this could be the cause. It could also be caused by a bug. There is a chance that when your cyst burst you could have picked up an infection. However as deesalie said it could also be a sign that labour is not too far away. I suggest that you take things easy for the next few days. If you start to get any contractions go to the hospital.

Thank you. I know I am probably worrying over nothing, but just wanted to see. Beleive me, if I get any sort of my pains down there, the hospital won't be able to get m out!!!