Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hind Waters

Default Hind Waters

If your hind waters break in a small gush, do they keep going or can they stop leaking after?

Mine kept going for a short while, like 30 minutes when I coughed or laughed but then stopped.

When you coughed/laughed did it gush or dribble?

I think hind waters can keep dribbling on and on can't they? I seem to recall Nellbe having to wwear a pad for days.
    Got some news for us Tegan??

Oh i don't want to say anything coz last time it was only lots of CM. Also a little embarrasing to say, but, we were DTD and well there was a small-medium gush. Definatly wasn't DH, definatly isn't urine either because it has no smell and is clear. It will dribble out a little bit if i cough. But i am still unsure. I don't want to ring up midwife and it be another false alarm. It would be an inconvenience it isn't not it coz we have noone to look after Lily right now. But it was a gush, so i dunno...

Tegan, I think it was Sarah who had a hind water leak with Zander, but I do know that your hindwaters can leak out gradually with no real effect. The hind water can also reseal themselves. I wouldn't stress too much hun. I'm sure all is good. A hindwater leak does not mean that labour is about to start either.

BTW if you are worried at all call your midwife. That is what she is getting paid for afterall

I have an appt on Tuesday. Do you think it'd be ok if i left it til then to mention to her? unless i have anymore leakage?

Umm I "think" it would be ok, BUT I'm not 100% plus I think they like it if you have any sort of leakage to report it to them. I know with Noah and Tehya I had heaps of CM and had to wear a liner because it was so heavy. Sometimes I just didn't know. Although CM does smell different to your waters.

Perhaps wait until moring and see if you have had anymore and then give her a call ????

OMG I can't believe you only haev about 12 days left, it doesn't seem all that long that I was giving you ideas on how to get Lily to come out

Sorry Tegan I went off line, mine has a small gush tiny and then trickled for 30-45 minutes. If I coughed or sneezed after that it did minor little gushes but only tiny when I would go & check. HTH!!

ETA: maybe phone them & let them know because generally they think your full waters will be released shortly after your hind ones...but it doesn't always happen. My hind waters released around 11pm and they did an ARM at 8am. This was after I had received 2 lots of gel.

Well i am still unsure. I've had no more, but it definatly wasn't CM, coz it literally squirted out. Bought a handful size of 'liquid', like water. I just don't know. I feel like a dill not knowing, and will feel even worse if i ring and it's not it.

Oh Tegan, maybe it was an extra bit of excitement from you Quite possible hun. You may be extra sensitive atm too being pg. Stranger things can and do happen

Just a thought for you. You know females can ejaculate too....

Ha, i dont think so. We'd only just started and i didnt fell a thing. Why can't things just be simple to figure out?!

Damn, and hear I was hoping you were getting some "great" action

That's life for you Tegan and kids. Never easy to figure out !!!

lol it was actually a diappointment coz its the first time i haven't been so sensitive and sore, then that had to happen.

Also a funny thing too, 2 weeks ago Jacob said he had a gut feeling that something would happen on the NRL grand final night, well that's tonight...

Well you better get moving then girl if your going to inteript the game. Hehe

Bloody typical hey, babies always ruin sex in one way or another. this one isn't even here and it's effecting it for you

i'll say. Also they never ever do what you want! With Lily it was that she wouldn't come. Well it looks like this one wants to come yet i am being induced soon!

Better he comes before you get induced anyway hun. i'm sure you'd rather it that way. So have you got a name for this little man yet??

My GF had a little boy on Wednesday this week and didn't name him until the Thursday, she already has 2 girls and just could not decide on a boys name. They ended up calling him Cody (or was it Coby) hehe not sure, but something like that

Well i do have a name (finally) but it may change still. Trying to imagine myself screaming it out for when he's in trouble lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast