Thread: Hoping for a natural birth?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Hoping for a natural birth?

Check out the new article I have written on the main site HERE.

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

That is a great article Kelly. How about a BellyBelly book in 20yrs just kidding babe LOL. Your articles have been truly wonderful.

Love

Hey Kelly, just wanted to say that the article was great, and so well written! I wish they had those information sessions in WA, not just Melbourne! lol.. Thats what yah get for living in certain places I guess.. Anyway, just wanted to say it was great!

K

Default reply

kelly
    That was amazing, very interesting info especially on the birth support people. I think it's very important to write a plan to, especially in the throws of all the pain and excitement.

Thanks angel.xxx

Great article Kelly. I am just starting to get prepared for birth and this was all good information.

*Yvette* Guest

Good one Kelly. Great to see you're in favour of birth plans. I agree they're really helpful. They not only make everyone else aware of your wishes and provide topics for discussion with your caregivers & support people, they make you think about all the various issues yourself and how you feel about them.

Fantastic article, very interesting, thanks Kelly.