Thread: "How to Prevent the Preventable Caesarean" - Workshop with Henci Goer (VIC)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs up "How to Prevent the Preventable Caesarean" - Workshop with Henci Goer (VIC)

My wonderful BellyBelly members are the first to know that we are blessed to have Henci Goer all the way from the USA to present some workshops here in Melbourne in the BellyBelly Centre. She have some GREAT talks, in the morning a session for consumers, 'How to prevent the preventable caesarean' followed by lunch, then an afternoon aimed at carers (or the birth savvy woman who wants to know more!), 'Limitations of Evidence Based Medicine,' and, 'The Illusion of Choice in Childbirth.'

Full details HERE!

Last edited by BellyBelly; September 12th, 2008 at 09:57 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

It's this Sunday everyone - look forward to seeing some of you there
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.