Thread: Labour, Anxiety or something else

Default Labour, Anxiety or something else

HI!

I have been hoping that SUnday the 8th would be my baby having day for ages.... not for any reason other than a vision/dream I had about 6 months ago.

So if today isn't the day, that's cool too..... but hopefully it is.

Anyway,

Had a nice sleep-in this morning and had some breakfast.... but after my shower I started feeling really queasy and thought I might be sick.

feels like morning sickness... you know the constant queasy feeling!??

anyway, Is feeling nauseous a sign of anything labour wise?!? I thought it might be becuase of hormones or something... also getting hot flushes and feeling really warm.

did anyone else feel sick before labour kicked in?

xxx
    L

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi Laura

It wasn't a sign for me that labour was close as I went a week overdue but had been feeling sick alot in the last tri.midewife said it was prebably m/s returning as its pretty common with the hormone explosion in the last tri.I even started throwing up in the last tri>I didn't even throw up in the first tri!

Goodluck.....I hope the end is near....

ooohh this sounds exciting..... AFAIK nausea and diarrhoea can both be signs of pre-labour - I think it might be because its easier for the baby to get out if there's nothing in the way IYKWIM.

Hi all!!

Just letting you know that the queasy feeling went away.. and no labour,

Bugger.

but today... I feel fantastic!

have energy to burn and no pains or aches.... not even when we went driving around and drove over bumps and stuff.

nothing! not a cracker!!

so I have no idea what's going on.

anyway - hopefully this baby will arrive soon and I can put this energy to use

xxx
    L

mizzsocial Guest

Honestly, i wasnt sick or anything before going into labor.. I just woke up to go to the toilet and my waters broke!!

Its good you are feeling fantastic! Get plenty of rest! It wont be long now!!