Thread: Lost my plug today and damn cranky!

Default Lost my plug today and damn cranky!

I saw the obs today and he doesn't think anything will happen in the next 24-48 hours and all afternoon I've been damn cranky!

I was so excited about losing my plug and the thought of my baby coming and now I've still got FOREVER to go!!

I'm cranky at DH and I'm NEVER cranky at him, sniping at him about little things that I normally say Thank-you for.

I want to go for a walk to get things going, but I'm hot, and I dont feel like company, but then I do feel like company, and I dont want to go on our usual route, but then again, trying to think of something different, all of DH's suggestions are being snapped at!!

I'm hormonal I think??!

You sound hormonal and very ready to pop! It's very normal to feel unusually cranky just before you go into labour. I hope you prove your Ob wrong and go into labour by tomorrow, good luck!

Oh and make sure you put a towel underneath you in bed tonight, just in case

Quote Originally Posted by ~Trish~ View Post
    You sound hormonal and very ready to pop! It's very normal to feel unusually cranky just before you go into labour. I hope you prove your Ob wrong and go into labour by tomorrow, good luck!

Oh and make sure you put a towel underneath you in bed tonight, just in case
    :yeahthat:

good luck, cant wait to see the announcement.

Not long now...do some meditation or visualisation of labour progressing.

Goodluck

Winter, i had my baby last week, he was 5 days early, i lost my plug on the tuesday, on wednesday my waters broke and he was born at 10.12pm wednesday night. have faith and know that this is a step in the right direction. all is happening how it should.
    hope to hear that you've gone into labour and good luck with everything.