Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mucous plug?

Default Mucous plug?

I know this has probably been asked a bazillion times before and I should know this but as Ive never seen my mucous plug before Im going to risk looking silly and ask anyway

Just before I was laughing with my Ds2 pretty hard when I felt like Id wet myself. When I went to the toilet to check I noticed a lump of goop in my panties - it reminded me of clear jelly with streaks of off white mucous through it, maybe the size of a 20c peice. So I pee'd and after peeing I heard a plop in the water and noticed some more streaky off white mucous floating in the bowl.

Could it be my mucous plug? There was no blood so Im not sure. Either way Im betting Im still here tomorrow but its exciting to think *something* is happening

Have a backache and ouchy pains so who knows.

Certainly sounds like it!! You just described what mine looked like to a T!!!

Charming isn't it. LOL. Don't be suprised if more comes out I had maybe 4 lots until I didn't get anymore....

Very exciting though, I lost my "plug" in the morning and that night DS was born. My fingers are tightly crossed for hun xx

That's exactly what mine with DD1 was like. YAY!

that's it!
    like a jelly fish!!!
    good luck !!

Sounds like it to me. My prelabour started pretty much as soon as mine started to come out, full on labour that night & bub was born the following afternoon.

Yay yay yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Anna!!!! WoooohoOOooOoOOOOooooooo

Oh I hope he comes over the weekend hun!! Much as I don't mind you being the one that pushes my MW appointment back on Monday, I hope he is here by then!!

Still no movement at the station and he absolutely cannot come tonight, my midwife has a ****tail party to go to so she isnt on call. Tomorrow is good for me though lol

Oh Anna, how exciting.

I had a S&S and my mucous plug was quite pink, but the plop sound you describe sounds exactly like what happened to me. Mine kept coming, I was amazed at how much there was.

I'm going to be cyber stalking you now, this is so exciting

Mine always had blood in it....
    You may still be a ways off yet.... (sorry to burst your bubble )

xx

My bubble was burst days ago Tanya lol

Hopefully the lack of blood in it is a good sign. Mine was at first clear then as the day progressed had blood.

Cross those legs today & take it easy.

Hi AnnaT
    Yes that was your mucous plug. Not everyone has blood in the plug. You will be holding your new baby within a few days

Anna - I had the fist big chunky mucous plug on the Saturday lunchtime, second one on Sunday morning and Lily was here Sunday afternoon. you are on the way!!!! Soon ...........

I think Ive just had more, still no blood but it was like snot and very stringy. It came out in globs after my big long walk along the beach. He cant come til atleast tomorrow lunch though, my midwife isnt on call tonight and I would hate for her to miss the birth after everything............and Dh is at the Drs on base due to a lodging of steak grisle in his throat thats causing a world of bother *sigh*

But Im enthuasistic bub will arrive this week so thats something I guess!

Sounds like there is movement at the station Anna but hopefully not until at least lunch tomorrow.

Hope DH is ok, I've spent some time with DH at the LBMC and it isn't my favourite place to be. Hopefully they don't make him wait too long to get home.

In the meantime I'll continue cyber stalking you (lol)

Lv Spring

OOoh not too much longer now..

I'll continue stalking too ... heehee!!

Dh is having surgery tonight so dont expect any delivery news from me for atleast 24hrs, there is no freakin way Im having this boy without Dh there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast