Thread: Music Suggestions for Birth Montage

Default Music Suggestions for Birth Montage

Hi all,

Some of you may have noticed that I have been pretty scarce around the forums lately; one of the reasons for that is that I have been having a big working bee in order to get quite a few years worth of photographs and video catalogued, edited, printed, and burned. One of those projects has been the birth of our first daughter, Molly - I hadn't been able to do a birth montage or DVD for her because we had vitually no video and all of the photographs were 35mm.

I have finally managed to get the negatives scanned and burned to disc, so I am in the midst of putting the montage together now. But I am stymied in choosing music to set it to. I am throwing it open to the lovely ladies here for suggestions.

For Olivia's birth DVD we used a couple of really nice Westlife ballads, and that is the sort of music I am looking for - ballad-y type songs.

Any suggestions?

We used "From this Moment" by Shania Twain and Bryan Adams. Everyone comments on the music. The lyrics bring tears to my eyes everytime and are soooo relevant.
    Last edited by Deltadawn; March 11th, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

We used 'At First Sight' by the Stems but that might not be ballad-y enough for you. I also love 'Shining Star' by Even and 'I've been waiting' by Matthew Sweet.

What about Salt n Peppa "Push It" (I had this on my birthing iPod for a laugh)