Thread: My Beautiful boy!

Mattys Girl Guest

Default My Beautiful boy!

Hi,

i earlier posted a thread called practise run because i couldn't decide that i was actually in labour or it was(as the midwives told me ) a practise run. As it turned out i was in fact in true labour and already 6cm dilated by the time i reached the hospital at 6.30pm, this was friday the 2nd of march 2007. From then on in i was in full blown labour and 9 hours later after some very painful contractions and a brilliant midwife named Karen, My son, Patrick, was born at 3.15am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces. i am proud to annouce that i did it with NO pain relief and NOstiches.

i'm so proud of my beautiful baby boy and so happy i had to share it all with you.

Mattys Girl Guest

oh and it was a water birth! it was fantastic! the baby was so at ease when he popped out so to speak!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man Patrick. Great to hear you had such a great birth. Water births really are nice, aren't they

motherduck Guest

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Patrick ( no pain relief no stiches good job )

Congratulations and welcome to little Patrick