Thread: Need some suggestions please

Default Need some suggestions please

For the last 2 days i've been getting quite strong braxton hicks, some accompanied with light cramping, others, just rock hard belly for 30 or so seconds. Felt extremely irratable yesterday and today and getting a heap of pelvis and cervical pressure. Needing to do #2's(sorry if tmi) every day now instead of once a week. Have a feeling things are not far off either. What are some things i can do to make these BH turn into real contractions? Acupuncture is not an option for me as the only woman who can do it for labour here is on maternity leave, ironically! So what else can i do?

SOunds like you are on the downhil run now Tegan. Check out this article; http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...uction-methods it may help you.

Can't have sex coz it is too painful. VERY sensitive at the moment. With the nipple stim. How do i do that exactly?

Not sure if you can turn the BH into contractions. For me the BH don't feel like real contractions anyway, though they were still quite painful at times and very annoying
    I was like you on the can't have sex cos it's too painful thing but at a week overdue I didn't care anymore how much it hurt and got into it anyway
    You can stimulate your nipples a by trying to squeeze a bit of colostrum out.

Just be patient Bub will come when its ready...