Thread: probably TMI

Default probably TMI

i have read that 'the runs' can be a pre-labour symptom. well yesterday i went to the loo five times, this morning twice already but its not 'the runs', just softer. i dont have any upset tummy type pains or anything.. could this be something?

could be.. i have heard that as well, so, hopefully, things will start happening for you soon!
    Good luck.

have seen ur other thread too about bh things are starting to happen for you! Won't be long to go now either way!

It doesn't nescessarily have to be the runs. Just going a lot to clear out the system.

That being said I sometimes have this happen and it freaks me out as i am paraniod about preterm labour due to my first early bub. Especialy when the baby is also having a quiet day.

So it's one of those sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I can't actually remember what my bowel movements were like just before i went into labour as unlike you i wasn't near my due date so the anticiapation wasn't there.

The only thing i remember was telling my mum it felt like i was getting my period (so possibily runs as i usually get 'runs' right before and during the first day or so of my period). Of course at the time she laughed and said that was highly unlikely since i was 8mths preg. But i was right, i got my 'period' two days later.