Thread: Re Father In Law At Birth Part 2!

Wink Re Father In Law At Birth Part 2!

I can't find my original thread, But ages ago i posted saying my SIL maybe suggest for my FIl to be at birth as he has never seen a birth.

Well alot of you girls suggested that maybe my SIL asked this question because she wanted to see a birth.
    I have thought about it, she is a great SIl and love her to bits, she is the type to be a great support, so i asked her last night, She was so happy that she hugged and kissed me and jumped Oh yes i always wanted to see a birth, i said i thought you did!!! She was SOOOOOOOO EXCITED, she sat down with me and said i will do whatever you want, are you sure you want me there? Of course i said as long no BIL and FIL's are present, i also asked my other SIL as i treat them equally and hse is just as gorgeous!!! They are both the motherly type and very helpful, they will do anything for you at the drop of a hat!! (knowing my SIL they probably went home and started reading up on material to help me through labour)

Anyway to the belly belly members who said this was the reason thank you and you were right!!:eek:

Pleased to see there is a happy resolution (with no *extras* to deal with!!!)

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

That is fantastic that you have been able to sort that out babe!

Great news hun. I'm sure they will make great support people for you.