Thread: show....

Question show....

hi,
    i had a show and it had a tinge of blood on it. when i wiped again there was more blood, so my question is what happens now? Will i go into labour soon? I keep having big clumps of mucus and contractions that start and stop and bad back pain.
    On the good side bubs isnt transverse anymore! Yay.
    Plus he has moved about 5 times today.

Thanks in advance!!

Oh well......
    ummm i was in labour when i had my show so im not sure???
    It sound like labour to me, maybe u should call the hospital just to be safe.....
    back rubs for u !!!!!
    xx good luck

Scorpio - Ohh how exciting... Everytime I got the show I had the contractions and ended up going into labour that day. They say it can take a few days or longer, but I honestly think it could possibly be it for you. Remember if your waters break go to hospital. All the best hun. I would also call the hospital and let them know what is happening and see what they would like you to do.

Looks like it could be starting but it could still be a while away, i lost my plug on a Tuesday and had bub on the Friday.

Good Luck, how exciting hope it goes well for you

Thanks Laura! I will ring if i need to i rang them twice yesterday, so i dont really want to keep ringing. They were quite rude.
    I might go and get some rest... maybe it will hit properley then!

Thanks allgirls and csab! i will get some rest! I have an app on thurs so hopefully i wont make it!!

Scorpio - Keep an eye on your pain and the length of the contractions. Honestly if you need to call the hospital do it, dont be afraid of their reaction. They are there to help you and you may not get the same person as yesterday. Have a rest and if it is labour or about to be labour you will know. GL sweety not long now and you will meet your little one.

wow how exciting, wont be long till you meet your baby face to face.

How are you going scorpio? Did you manage to get some rest? I hope everything is well, and things are started to progress further for you, if not, it's just not time yet, but by the sounds of it, it's not far away. Good luck.

Well im still here, my sister has gone to qld so i will go now, she was supposed to be a support person. DF is working in syd tomorrow, so i bet it will happen while he is working and i have to call him home!
    I have an antenatal app tomorrow, just got to figure out who is going to pick up my boys from preschool if i run late (the hosp it ALWAYS) late, and i will have to catch the bus home, that should be fun. Too bad if i go into labour on the bus, the bumpy ride might trigger it!!! LOL.

How's everything going hun, is DH home to stay until bubs is here, or does he still need to go to Sydney? Sorry to hear your sister had to go home.

Hey,
    My sister actually lives near me she went up to sort out some stuff with her man.... silly timing on her part.
    I went to my app yesterday and my cervix is 2 cm long and dilating, so with the internal, who knows whats going to happen. I will just keep waiting very impatiantly.. I want to meet this lil person who has been giving me heartburn etc for 9 months! Only 2 weeks to go till the EDD so not long now.
    DF cant really stay home as we need the money, still have bills etc to pay, with NO savings, and we have to save for our wedding which is in november, so he is still going, although he was going to catch public transport but i tell him to take the car JIC.. You never know!!
    Although i know im not going to have bubs today, as its a 'friends' bday today and i REFUSE to have bubs today i will be crossing my legs very tightly! I can go into labour tonight and have him after midnight, thats no probs, just not today!! hehe.
    Hows your preg going?

Definately not long now. I noticed with all of my kids, I went into labour around 4am in the morning around 8am had the show. I have tho noticed alot of women go into labour in the early hours of the morning. It was only my 1st born that he hadnt even engaged yet my waters broke at around 11pm so had to get induced at 7am in the morning. The only other one that my water broke with was my DD3, the other 2 DS2 and DD4 my waters didnt break.
    I am feeling ok right now, feeling lots of kicks which is really nice, just not sure if I will get a chance to really enjoy this pg, hoping I do tho. Having an u/s to see how bubs heart is going on the 3/7. So over u/s's tho, yet I know it needs to be done.
    My DH could have worked all day once in labour and still had time to sleep and make it in time to see bubs born, lol. Thats how long my labours go for, yet he didnt have to wait long for DD4 and this one as c/s were done straight away with DD4 even tho I went into labour myself and will be with this one too.

GL hun, your little bundle will be in your arms really soon.

Thanks CSAB, i hope you have a trouble free preg, and a great delivery too. You must seem like you have forever to go!
    Im glad i dont have long labours, its a blessing!!
    Chat soon!