Thread: whats my body doing

Default whats my body doing

hey girls

i was just wondering if anyone knows wat is happening to me the past few nights iv been feeling really sick and been have some belly pain last night i it was that bad i thought i was in labor it only last for 2 hours i ended up throwing up and still felt **** afterwards for about an hour also today i havent felt hungry only ate for bubz but i still have an upset belly also when i was feekin this way last night i got the sivers as well it was really bad like i was more cold then i really felt is this my body tellin me im going into labour soon or do i just have a bug im 37 weeks pregnant today an iv also got feelin this baby will come early anyway just wish i new wats was going on
    sorry if this dosent make sence my brain dosent work proply at the moment
    can anyone help

hi there biaza
    i had the same thing with my 3rd child in the last weeks till his birth every single night between midnight and 2am i would have sickness stomach pains (period pain feelings) and then would die off after having a shower then a while after that i went to the hospital to be on the safe side and they told was my body preparing me for the birth and funnily enough he was born at 12.30 at night. but also sometimes this is not always the case should just go along to ur gp and get a check up just make sure all is well and put your mind at rest.

kylie
    xx

thanks cheeki28
    for your reply iv been havin the same thing between midnight and 2am but i havent thought of jumping in the shower but today iv been feelin sick all day was your baby born early or on time

Have a look at the main sites article on early labour tips

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...ps-suggestions