thread: Will i know when its time..im havn pains

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

Will i know when its time..im havn pains

Well ive been having some pians, OUCH I CNT WALK pains, they are down below, some are like stabbing pains in my cervix, some are like period pain and they are coming aprox every 30min, and mback hurts

Im booked in for a ceaser in 1 weeks and 6 days this cant be happening can it..

is it false labour, pre-labour, yes ive had 2 babies but last was a c-section and the one before was 6.5 years ago.

ARGHHH whats goin on

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Jan 2005
    Funky Town, Vic

Course it can! Take notes of the times and grab a heat pack..

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

I couldnt even walk whilst in the supermarket before, I had to stop for a minute till it passed, im actually a little scared

Jan 2005
    Funky Town, Vic

is the pain different to the others?

is bub posterior?

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

hey lulu
    yeah he is prosterier, well he was 2 weeks ago when my OB checked

Jan 2005
    Funky Town, Vic

Yeah, that will be the back thing then, I'd say it might be starting....

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

Yeah, that will be the back thing then, I'd say it might be starting....
    OMG well i dont know what to do, do i go to the hospital coz im meant to have a ceaser, or do I wait..major panick attack coming

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Ring your hospital now, they will most likely get you to come in for monitoring. They can check to see if you are experiencing contractions or not.

Good luck .

Apr 2008

why dont you call the hospital, if you are panicing then i am sure they would prefer you there. Everything will be okay

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

They said to come in if they become regular, at the moment their sporatic and usually felt when i walk, when im sitting down its really mild

Feb 2009

I couldnt even walk whilst in the supermarket before, I had to stop for a minute till it passed, im actually a little scared
    Jut that little bit there sounds contractiony to me. That is the one thing I can say about them - they are so powerful, it stops you in your tracks. I'd definitely monitor times - especially if it "goes away". A constant pain in the pelvic region I'd put down to being heavily pregnant, but one that stops you from walking and then 'goes away', I'd be concerned about.

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

How exciting... How are things going now???

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

YEah just when i started to get excited Jess they stopped, but its happening when i walk quite often, but its not contractions i dont think.

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh weird. I know BH usually go away when u move round... quick walk walk walk... LOL....

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

LOL yeah i think ill have curry for tea and go for a walk and spend some "Quality" time with pete tonight hehe

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

today my pains are becomming ridiculously painfull, i need panadene fort painfull

Mar 2007
    Paradise

I have a feeling that this bub would rather come out vaginally than via CS. If you really want/need a CS then you should be able to request it be brought forward, I don't think that you will still be pg in a week and a half.

Sep 2008
    South West Vic

I have a feeling that this bub would rather come out vaginally than via CS. If you really want/need a CS then you should be able to request it be brought forward, I don't think that you will still be pg in a week and a half.
    I dont think ill last either and i want him to bring it forward, I have an appointment in the morning