Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexzander's very long birth story...

Wow Sarah what a time you had!
    I'm sure you are having a nice time getting to know little Alexzander.

oh Sarah, sorry to hear it was such an ordeal. hope you are recovering well from the c-section.
    congratulations again to you and Aaron.

love Snowy

Congrats on the birth once again Sarah and well done to you for all your hard work. You’ve done a great job and thanks for sharing your story with us!

mama mel Guest

Oh Sarah, you did so well getting through all of that! I know how hard back labour is and I would imagine it'd be worse once you've had a bit of relief to be thrown straight back into full on contractions again! And then to end up with a c/s after so long in labour..

You should be really proud of coping with it all. I'm sure finally holding your baby at the end of it all makes it all worthwhile.

Congrats on your beautiful boy!

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow Sarah! What a story! So glad that little Zander is finally with you but, boy, did he want to make a grand entrance, hey?? It sounds like you did a magnificent job! Well done!

OMG Sarah! You are amazing to have done so well. You should be very very proud of yourself, and your little man for hanging in there through it all.

Keen

Sarah what a lovely story.

Wow Sarah! What a long labour you ended up having and very tough on you too. SO sorry things didn't really go the way you wanted, but the prize is defintely worth it in the end and ALexzander is gorgeous.

Best wishes Michelle

Sarah,
    The birthing prcess is never a prediciable one, I am sure you were all unprepared for such an experience. I am glad that all ended well, with a healthy baby boy for you to treasure.
    Thanks for sharing

Tanya

Wow Sarah, well done... you poor thing though being in labour for 36 hours... :shock:

I am so glad Alexzander is fine and healthy little boy.

andrea8 Guest

Default Hi!

Hi! Sarah,
    Wow,what a great story.I'm so sorry that someone as sweet as you had to go through all of that whew...*hugs*
    Congratulations for a job well done and very rewarding.I love the beautiful name you chose for him.A while back on the American soap opera General Hospital they had a character named Alexzander and his nickname was Zander!!!He was hot too lol.I'm so happy that you're back,I missed you and was worried.
    Take care,
    Andrea

Well done for getting through such a long and difficult process.
    Hope you are enjoying your time at home and recovering well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12