Thankyou for sharing your birth story, I really felt like I was there!
You did an awesome job, and you made me giggle when you were both sucking on the gas and giggling like school children
xxoo
Thankyou for sharing your birth story, I really felt like I was there!
You did an awesome job, and you made me giggle when you were both sucking on the gas and giggling like school children
xxoo
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I loved reading it! No need to apologise for it being long!
You did an amazing job - I can't believe how quickly you got to 9cms, they must have been some super efficient and super painful contractions!
Well done!!
PS - I had a little chuckle at when you and DH both had a suck on the gas - my DH did the exact same thing![]()
Bookmarks