Thread: Bigfoot's (Brigid Sheila) Birth

kerry Guest

Default Bigfoot's (Brigid Sheila) Birth

deleted

Last edited by kerry; June 15th, 2007 at 02:02 PM. Reason: I couldn't delete the thread.

that was so wrong of them. I am sorry you were treated like that.....

kerry Guest

Jillian - I'm still using the it was really 11.32pm that she was born on the 17th, stupid daylight saving time!! lol. Oh and re better late than never, do you have any idea how bad my handwriting got during labour...yes that's right I made birth story notes during labour!... then there was the whole disappointment over not having the unassisted natural birth i wanted so I didn't want to re-visit it and was a bit ashamed to share it cos of the whole taking drugs thing.

Everyone else - why the 18th was the only day I didn't want her born... that's her paternal nanna's birthday and she is well.... let me just say she is very unpleasant.
    Last edited by kerry; November 30th, 2006 at 02:14 PM.

kerry Guest

Thanks Jillian

Jo that was a great read, thanks for sharing it with us. And Brigid is gorgeous.

kerry Guest

Thanks Christine, it has only taken 10 months but as Jillian said "better late than never".

That's such a well-written story: I'm so upset for you that you were treated like that! Really makes me upset for you. Don't be upset with yourself, you sound like you did a wonderful job and the stupid midwife was far too pushy.

Good to know I'm not the only one planning on making notes during birth, although I was thinking of a dictaphone LOL.

kerry Guest

Ryn - go with the dictaphone, honestly the writing gets really erratic and makes 'doctor script' look like perfect print, lol. I am keeping the pages anyway so B can have them when she is a big girl.

kerry Guest

Ryn - go with the dictaphone, honestly the writing gets really erratic and makes 'doctor script' look like perfect print, lol. I am keeping the pages anyway so B can have them when she is a big girl.

Great story kerry - well done to you! Sounds like you got through it all perfectly OK to me