Thread: the birth of bailee bourchier

Smile the birth of bailee bourchier

bailee was born on saturday 15th july 2006 at 10:55am he weighed 3.36kg and was 52.5cm long......

it all started on thursday the 13th of july went to the hospital for a check up on bubz this included an ultrasound,internal and a cgt reading all was good i was booked in for a c/section on tuesday the 18th and sent home about 7.30 am on friday the 14th i woke up to a pain so bad it made me cry but once it was over i rolled over and went to sleep i had an appointment at 930am with my ob and told her of the pain she said she's not sure wat it could be but hopefully its a start of something as i was 8 days over due at this stage i finished my appointment and doc said i hope ill see you soon upstairs anyways i went home and this pains i was getting were come every hour and as the day went on they became closer and closer about 730pm i rang the hospital and told theni had had my show about 230pm this afternoon she explain somethings to me and that was that about 9pm i got a call from the hospital to come in a get checked out as she was worryed about me as i was trying for a vbac so we dropped our daughter off at my mothers and went to the hospital 2 hours later we were told we had to stay the night as baby was give distress signals and they wonted me to stay i didnt want as i knew i wouldnt get any sleep so i went home and was told to call as soon as i woke up in the morning to see if they wanted me to come in so i did this as soon as i woke up and they told me to come straght in about 9am the doc came in and told me she was not happy with the scan last night and wanted to monator me for a couple of hours and see how i go if it was the same as laaast night i would have to go and have a c/section we told the doc that we wanted one as we werealready 9 days over due and it didnt look like it would happen soon she agreed and within 20 min i was off to the threater room to get my epi in and drips in it all happen so fast my hubby went down stairs for a smoke and when he came back up i was already gone to threater he wasmt happy he could say good bye my dad had to rush in cos he was my birth partner he didnt even have time to catch is breath when he got there as they tookhim right away to get ready to meet me in this time i was getting my epi in and it killed i nilly thow up cos i was that scared but once it was in t coulnt feel anything from my boobs down just a tingly feeling next thing i know my dad was sitting next to me and we were having a great chat and then i was told to look at the lights above me and there in the bright light a beautiful figure appeared crying and bloody it was my son me and my dad cryed they called my dad tothe table to cut babys cord and the nurse took some photos of them together they wrapped up bailee and brought him to me were i could nt stop crying and thionking you just came out of me they took my son and fater away to get bailee weighed etc it tookabot another half an hour for them to stich me up and the i was taken to the recovery room for half an hour to be watched
    about 12pm i was taken to my room were my mum dad brother and sister and my beautiful hubby and son were everyone started to cry and my hubby could stop crying he told me i brough another beautiful child into the world and he was pround of me
    on day two of my stay i was told babys cord was wrapped around his neck and i just thank god i had a c/section cos something could of happen to my little man if i tryed to go further with my vbac
    i left hospital on day 4 as i was ready and didnt need anymore drugs now i have my family togeter again and my 2 year old daughter just loves her new little brother and i so happy i have a wonderful family i love with all my heart

well thats is a better birth this time around and feel 110% aready i had a difficult bith with my dd and a easy birth with my son................

Bailee's so cute Baiza. Congratulations again on his safe arrival.

He is gorgeous!!!!!

Pixi Guest

congratulations on your tiny treasure... well done!

Congrtaulations Baiza, thanks for sharing your story with us. Good to hear that all went well for you. Baillee is gorgeous btw

thanks for sharing your bith story, the pic on his ticker is just adorable!
    congratulations!

Great story, congrats and well done, he is gorgeous.