Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The birth of Ivy and Noah (very long)

sophabulous Guest

Tiff

I have had to rewrite my reply to your story several times now. I have stopped every single time I've started just to cry at your beautifully open story.

Thank you.

Thank you for sharing something so personal with such a frank, honest and yet emotionally captured nature. Your story is a rare one and should be treasured. I cannot begin to even imagine the pain and struggle you went through in all of this but it is just one amazing story. It's also a story of hope for those who are having difficulties and shows that even when things seem completely lost, miracles are always possible.

What a wonderful beautifully written story!

Tiff,

That was the most heart wrenching story I have read. My eyes are still blurred with tears. You are a truly amazing lady. Thankyou so much for sharing your story of your precious children's arrivals.

Love

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How beautifully written. Thank you for finding the time to write this (you champion!!). I always wondered how you went and had my fingers crossed for so long that all would be alright. It has almost been a de-brief for me, I was so scared for you through your preg.

Thanks again and well done, it's good to see how well you are doing.

xxxooooo

Tiff, you are amazing and an inspiration, and have been through soooo much. Ivy & Noah are lil troopers just like their mummy.

tiggy Guest

Thank you to everyone who replied to my story. It means so much.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Oh my goodness, That is an amazing story. I have tears streaming down my face and am in awe of your strength and courage!

Tiff what an amazing miracle your Noah and Ivy are. I too had tears as I read and am so thankful for you that your bundles are thriving.
    Hugs to you and your family

tiggy Guest

Aww thanks Michelle, today was a really good day to hear that.

Hi Tiff

I've only just noticed this thread now and OMG what a gorgeous story. I was in tears as I read it - it was beautifully written. Congratulations on the birth of your little ones - they are miracles indeed!

What a beautiful outcome to such a long and sometimes painful journey. Ivy and Noah are truly a blessing and you are an amazing woman to be so strong.

I wish you all the best for their lives ahead.

tiggy Guest

Thank you Lea and Jennifer. It means alot to me.

kirsty Guest

Tiff I have only just found the courage to read your story & am so grateful that I have.

You are an amazing, inspiring woman who is a fantastic mother with two gorgeous little cherubs added to your family.

May you all continue to grow & develop into the wonderful family you have begun the journey of.

Huge hugs to you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12