Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Birth of Kynan Gunter

kirsty Guest

Angel what an inspirational birth story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

rails Guest

Good job Angel !! .... wonderful story .... welcome to little Kynan !
    right there with ya in regards to the stitches & hemaroids, i got 4 stitches & two burst roids for my after party ! very painful...haha

Congratulations Angel. I loved the gas too!

What a real trooper you were, Angel I'm so glad that Kynan is doing well after his slightly rocky start

thanks angel, what a great story. i think you were so brave to only use the gas, and to have gone so long before using it!

Linda

*Megan* Guest

Hi Angel - what a fantastic story - thanks so much for sharing it with us! well done!

Megan

Congrats Angel.....Thanks for sharing the story with us...Good to hear your boy is all better and doing well!!

2kiddies Guest

Congratulations Angel on the birth of your little man Kynan, what a beautiful name! I am so happy for you that he's here at last!
    I've been away for bit, moving house etc..but I"ve been hanging out to hear how it all went for you!
    What a quick labour you had..lucky you! I had high bp from 26 weeks on with Reilly, so I can relate to how stressful and scary that is...I was also induced because of that too.
    Well done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12