thread: The Birth of Our Precious Poppet

Jun 2011

Removed for privacy reasons

Last edited by Rosey; February 18th, 2013 at 04:19 PM. : Removed for privacy reasons

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Congratulations on the arrival of your DD. I am sorry her entrance into this world was not what you wanted

Sep 2006

Sweetie Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, you did an amazing job......

P.s I am sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted ....

Add No.5 on Facebook

Jan 2007
    Brisbane

The Birth of Our Precious Poppet

Congratulations Rosie on the safe arrival of your DD. Sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted

Add STARRYSKY on Facebook Follow STARRYSKY On Twitter

Aug 2007
    adelaide

hey honey, great birth story! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!

Just want to add that feeling as you described n your birth story is ok, I have been there, so have many women in this forum.
    f ever you feel you need to talk or just get things out, there are people here who understand. We can hold your hand as you work through these feelings, we have been there. (there is even a whole part of the forum dedicated to it)
    Congratulations again xx

Apr 2009
    Sydney

Fantastic story! Given the circumstance of the cord being around your DD neck it could have gone in a completely different direction and you did what you had to do to make sure your DD made it safely into this world. You should be so proud of yourself.

Mar 2009
    Haha's world

Wow, what an amazing story. Congratulations on the birth of DD, sorry it wasn't the experience you wanted. I also had an emergency c-section after induction (although I didn't go into labour naturally). I also had to be put under general anaesthetic, so wasn't present when DS was born. Took me a while to get over that.

But you shouldn't think of yourself as a failure, you're a freaking hero in my eyes! I don't think I could have held out for that long!

Sep 2011
    Melbourne

Congratulations!! You should be very proud of yourself. You did everything that you could & now you must have a beautiful girl. All the best !!

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk.(Occasional fat fingers syndrome might occur)

Jan 2008
    Brisbane

Oh what a birth. I am so sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted. I am so happy that dd is all you dreamed of

Add Purple Penguin on Facebook

Apr 2009
    Eastern Melbourne, Vic

Thank you for sharing your birth story you are not a failure at all, enjoy your beautiful bubba

Sep 2009
    Melbourne, VIC

you did just an incredible job! You should be very proud. Congratulations on the arrival of your DD. She's such a tall little bub!! My DS was 3.8kg and 51cm and our m/w commented that he was quite long! :hugs:

Mar 2008
    North Northcote

thank you for sharing your birth story xx

Aug 2008
    Ouiinslano

Well done - you did an amazing job for your little girl. I'm sorry that your birth wasn't everything you wanted though.

Nov 2008

Thank you for sharing your story.

I am so sorry that you didn't get the birth that you wanted and that you had/are having the feelings that you are.

You should be very proud of yourself. You're situation was less then ideal and I think you and your DH handled yourselves fantastically.

Apr 2008
    Melbourne

You did a beautiful job, dont ever doubt yourself. Bless you and your DD. xoxo

Jun 2011

Thank you for the kind words everyone

Sent from my iPhone... Probably while feeding our poppet.