thread: BumbleBees Grand Entrance!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2005
    In the middle of nowhere
    9,362

    Well done Kim! You made me cry. After being told yesterday I probably won't get to have a go on my own, you've given me the inspiration to fight.
    Thanks mate.
    I'm so glad you got what you wanted!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld
    14,682

    AWWWWW.. what a great story!! I'm crying for happiness for you my friend. I am soo sooo happy you have your little man in your arms...

    Congratulations once again - you did a brilliant job. I'm so proud of you!!!!

    xxxx

  3. #3

    May 2008
    Melbourne, Vic
    8,631

    Yay for the arrival of Zachery!!!!

    What a great birth story too. I love how you were still in denial (I'll be sent home, I'm not in labour) - and then an hour after you arrive in hospital he's there!

    Congrats!!!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Melbourne,Victoria
    170

    Wow Kim what a story!!! Congrats once again!

    Glad Zach arrive safe and you are all going well.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Nov 2005
    Ontario, Canada
    1,624

    Great job Kim! What a lovely birth story. And I remember so well those last days/weeks of pregnancy. Emotionally and physically brutal, I thought! But you've made it through, and Zachery is in your arms. And way to go on the drug-free thing! Awesome feeling, isn't it? I know I was pretty proud when I birthed my third that way. Have a lovely babymoon with your new little man.