thread: Daisy's Backyard Birth **Long but worth the read**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2006
    between the mountain & the ocean
    757

    wow, I have goose bumps!! what a fantastic story. It doesn't get any more natural than to give birth in your own backyard!

    Well done, you should be extremely proud of yourself, we all are proud of you!

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

    Feb 2007
    Melbourne
    5,462

    Wow and congratulations! You have definitely earned your title!!

    What a cool birth story to have! I'm sure Daisy will love hearing all about her arrival one day

  3. #3
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jan 2006
    11,633

    What a truly inspirational birth story!
    Thank you so much for sharing garden goddess.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Nov 2007
    Cocooned in the love of my family!
    1,259

    Wow! Awesome and truly inspirational. Your story is just so empowering to women everywhere, and especially your attitude throughout the whole labour, starting with not wanting to run out on your ds when he was so sick and ending with your baby nude and unwrapped on you.

    You deserve the nicknames you gave yourself.... now I want to see your BB nickname change to Goddess of the Garden!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jul 2007
    melb
    8,498

    well done hun what a fantastic birth!!!! Thanks for sharing

    Welcome to the world Daisy Matilda!!!

    LOVE her name

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Add Marlene on Facebook

    Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW
    2,009

    Oh Lori, what an amazing story..you Amazon Woman, you
    I know people say it all the time...but I am sitting here sobbing and they are tears of pure joy! I am so proud of you I could just BURST!!! (and a little jealous )
    Can't wait to meet little Daisy very soon