Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lachlan James Wall

bec1982 Guest

what a great birth story it is all worth it at the end though

*Yvette* Guest

I'm having a great time reading all these birth stories. Well done for coping with all that Kathryn. The telling you you weren't in labour thing is very strange, but the hospitals are weird like that from what I'm reading. As far as I'm concerned, I'm in labour from when I feel the first contraction! And look out anyone who tries to tell me I'm not, lol. What was the reason for the inductions, if you don't mind me asking? My bub was a bit blue at first too. The long birth stories are the best! Lots of detail. Love your photos too.

Hey Yvette.

I was induced cause they were expecting him to be a small baby. My body doesn't deliver nutrients to the placenta as much as it should causing me to have smaller than normal babies. Although he was born @ 6lb 7oz so the guessing game of his weight via ultrasounds was a bit out.

Love

*Yvette* Guest

That's interesting Kathryn, thanks for the reply. I do remember now you saying the placenta was small, but 6lb 7 is a pretty decent weight isn't it. DH is 6 foot & a large build, and was only 5lb at birth, but apparently that was a common weight back then.

jbie Guest

um, just as an aside.. i don't think stating that it was a "Chinese girl" was relevant or necessary to this story. i apologise if this strikes you as being overly touchy, but there you go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12