Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MamaDuke's and Jacob's Maternal Assisted C/Section birth story...we did it!

Ohhhh.... I'm in ugly cry mode now!! That is an amazing story- huge, huge congratulations to you!!!

Congratulations! What a wonderful birth! I'm SO jealous! Welcome Jacob and well done MamaDuke!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience... You are an inspiration.. I am so glad you got the birth you wanted...

The photos are just amazing... well dont to the photographer too !!

Well done!!And Congratulations!!
    I'm so happy for u that u got to have the birth u wanted & found an ob that was supportive & compassionate.
    U r an inspiration to all the other mums out there that have to have c/s.

Thank you for sharing your amazing birth story. The pics are great too. Well done on persisting to get the birth that you deserved and wanted. What an inspiration

All i can say is wow! and congratulations. Nice to see you got your way. Girl power!!

Congratulations and well done on getting the birth you wanted. Fantastic photos BTW.

Wow....i would have loved to have doen that with my C/S

This is the third time you have made me teary now!!!! LOL

Great job again, and a huge congrats - Herch xxoo

How fantastic - it is so good to hear such a positive c/s story - and see such beautiful photos. You are exactly right - it was a birth and not a procedure - so incredibly special!

chubbycheeks Guest

such a wonderful story! i cried, i loved the pics and i cried some more!

well done!

completely awsome that you got your much wanted birth - wish i could do that with all my c/s too! Had a little blub at your photos, they are great. Huge congratulations to you and all the 'dukes'.

Julie x

Well done of getting the birth you wanted! Beautiful shots!
    xo

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man. What a wonderful story of a positive c/s.

Congratulations. Such a wonderful experience for you - you really turned it around for yourself and I'm in awe of your incredible birth!! Well done

Well done and inspirational, I am going to have another go at a vaginal birth, but if I have to go in for another C section I will certainly be interested in following your lead, good on you!!!! Did you ask about filming the birth or was it photos you were interested in?

Oh and your little man is gorgeous and a good size. My last bubba was 4.34 kg, so I was looking and thinking, the numbers on the scales were going to be good ones. Congrats on a nice healthy bubba.

just beautiful. thank you for sharing your amazing positive birth experience with us... I have tears running down my face. I have three c-sections, and my last was amazing - I didn't assist, but everything else was just perfect. The other thing I have to comment on is everyone else's faces in your photos! They all have this beaming smile on their dials!! The energy in that room must have been amazing. They all look as happy as you do to be part of it all. May this mark the change of how c-section can happen for those who truely need it to help deliver their babies safely into the world.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast