Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mateauz joseph memphis bourke - his story

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

OH maz thank you for sharing your story with all of us you are a strong woman who loves her son so deeply. It must have been so hard for you to tell us your story.

Huge hugs to you and your family, congratulations to Mateauz on showing the doctors what you have got!! keep up the good work little man.

Maz never doubt yourself everyone at BB is here for you

xoxo

DoubleK Guest

Maz thank you for sharing that with us, it must have taken a lot of courage to write it all.

you have one strong little man, i wish him the best of health and happiness.

big hugs for you too, and your hubby.

Rach xo

You truely are an amazing women maz.

Maz-a-rati- you are amazing woman. Your kids are very lucky to land a mumma like you. I don't know how you soldier on sometimes, you are inspirational.
    I am bawling. Lack of sleep combined with your story is all too much. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Maz I see little Mateauz turns 3 months and 1 day today! I hope all his problems are now behind him and that you and Jed can at least feel that you are stronger people for coming through the other side of the trauma. How true were the words of your counsellor! All perfectly normal for you to react that way darl. I look forward to further updates too! Thankyou for sharing.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

I have no idea how your poor shoulders carried the weight of that secret for three whole months.

Maz, you don't have to be that strong.

hugs
    Gigi

Aww Maz thank you for sharing hun, huge hugs to you, Jed and your beautiful baby boy, your courage and strength is an inspriation to all of us and a reminder to hold our babies close as every little baby is a miracle.

Laurin xxx

Maz You are the strongest woman I know, you are blessed to have mateauz, but not as blessed as that little fella is to have landed in such a wonderful family!

Your a champion & Maz will no dount have your strength, guts & determination, he will prove the Medical staff wrong & be running rings around you all in time!!!

Much Love Tracey!

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY MATEAUZ!!! May you continue to light up the lives of all who meet you with your gorgeous smile and sparkly eyes.

Maz, you are an incredible, brave, loving woman and you are an amazing mum to your beautiful son. I hope that telling his story is helping you come to terms with what you have been through - and know that there are a whole bunch of shoulders here whenever you need them to lean on.

Mazzie, you truly are a gem

There have been no mistakes here, someone upstairs knew you were just the one to love this little boy with your whole heart, that you were just the one with enough strength to see him through such a rough start. You were the perfect one to be his mama.

Maz.... thanks so much for sharing your story (the tears were flowing freely here), and wow! for keeping such a secret. You are truly an amazing woman and your little man is just as tough Happy 3 month birthday!!!

Thankyou for sharing your story. What amazing strength you and your son have. You are a strong and brave mother who was chosen to be this little guys mum for a reason. I wish you both all the best and am keeping you in my prayers.

Dear Maz and Mateauz,

Thank you for sharing your story. I have read your journey as we posted in the same belly buddies and Jan babies threads. You are an inspiration!

I feel truly blessed every time my little man keeps me up all night. Demands my attention. Letting the house get that much messier! Cause I just think of your story and your strong, brave little man and that puts everything into perspective.

CONGRATULATIONS on Mateauz's 3 month birthday! Wishing you and your family enjoy MANY MANY more milestones.

Maz, I am crying. You are amazing. There are no words to express how I feel.

Happy 3 month birthday Mataeusz!! Maz thanks for sharing your story and journey so far. You have amazing strength and that is why your wonder boy chose you for his mum

Thankyou for sharing your story.

I hope your little man continues to get stronger

Thank you for sharing your story Maz. You little man looks so cute. I am sure it will be plenty more happy time to come. Good on you and huge hugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12