Thread: My beautaful boy.

honeybear Guest

Default My beautaful boy.

My partner and i live in a little place called roxby downs which is 6 hours out of Adelaide, which is where i was going to be having my babie as the hospital here is not suited for births. We left town 3 weeks before i was due, hoping to get some time to catch up with friends and family before the birth and attened an anti natel class which was book for the following weekend. We arrived in adelaide monday night and all was going well. 8.30 thursday morning while fast asleep my waters broke, as this was my frist child and not having been to my anti natel class i was not sure what was happing so i woke my hubby and called my mum after cleaning myself up. After having a quick talk to my mum, i rang my doctor they asked if i was having contractions and when i said no they told me to come in at 11:00 for a check up. We got my bag ready to go and decided to go shopping ( why i dont know ). 11:00 came and we were at the hospital, i got told i wasnt ready and that i could go home. So we went and had lunch with my sister, my contractions started to get worse by midday so i rang my doctor who said they werent happing fast enough and to come in again at 6:00 am friday morning and they would induce me:eek:. So i went all thursday night with painful contractions, by middnight i could not handle it having no sleep and being in pain i rang the hospital and they timed me over the phone and i was still irregular and had to wait till 6:00 am. Well 6:00 came very slowly and we got to the hospital in good time. i got checked in and put in the delivery room and had to wait till my doctor arrived, 9:00 the doctor came in and gave me an epidural and induced me, By now i was very tired but to excited to sleep. My mum who lives in queensland was on her way down she was not ment to be coming to Adelaide for another week, but me being the mummys girl that i am told the doctor that i will not be having my babie till my mother got there!!! lol. Lucas my partner was a grate support but he to was scared with what was happing it was taking so long and i was getting so tired. at middday my mum arrived at the hospital but still nothing was happing my contractions were still irregular and i was on 5cm dilated . the doctors were getting quit concernd at about 3:00 when it was still going so slow that they were talking about giving me a c-section :eek: for i was over tired and hadent eatan since 6:30 that morning. Finally at 4:30 things started happing i was 6 cm dilated. At 5:00 the head stated to show by now my mum and lucas were a wreack but never left my side.
    My health little man was born at 5.35 with the aid of the vontuse on the 5/5/06.
    so i gusse his lucky number will be 5!!!
    Hope you all enjoy my story and hope it didnt go to long for you .

Congratulations Kylie. Jaxton was certainly determined to arrive before his due date, wasn't he. Well done and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Congratulations Kylie on the safe arrival of Jaxton. Thank you for sharing your story with us

That was lovely Kylie. Congratulations

Congratulations Kylie, thank you so much for sharing your story, it was lovely to read

Congrats Kylie and Lucas and welcome to the world Jaxton! Thankyou for sharing your story!

motherduck Guest

Welcome to the world Jaxton keeping mum and dad on thier toes already onya little man.