thread: my wonderful labour and then trauma after birth * Very Long!*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jan 2006
    country victoria
    1,055

    What a well written Birth Story.

    Congratulations on the birth of your special little girl and what a beautiful name.

    I too am sorry to hear that you had such a rough time afterwards and hope that the recovery goes well.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    ★ nor here nor there ★
    4,134

    What a beautiful birth story Dusty thankyou so much for sharing how Miss Freya arrived earthside.

    I am so sorry you have had such a long and difficult recovery and hope that you are now on the better side of it, and everything is upwards and onwards from here

    Take care and thankyou once again xxoo

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Melbourne
    1,612

    What an amazing birth story Dusty. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I am so thrilled that you and your DH have precious Freya in your lives x

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    South West Sydney, NSW
    2,454

    Thank you so much for sharing - I was a blubbering mess by the end of it just reading how dear Freya came into the world xoxo